Sunday, November 7, 2010

Giving a Tour of the Kitchen

When the diners are done eating in the restaurant they are asked if they would like a tour of the kitchen and studio kitchen and the wine cellar, most customers want to, so myself being the most outgoing person in the kitchen, I have been given the responsibility of giving kitchen tours and I love it.
The server introduces me to the customers and then I show them the kitchen table and explain how Charlie Trotters was the first restaurant in the US to have a kitchen table and I give them the whole tour and introduce them to everyone in the kitchen. I point out various stats about every cook and the equipment we use.

I have been told by Chef and even last night at the bar by everyone in the kitchen that I am the best at giving tours.

One day I will have to record the tour and put it on youtube and this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment