Monday, September 27, 2010

The Corwin Peddler












I made the venture up to the town of Corwin, OH to try my friends restaurant, it is a family owned restaurant and it's located right off the loveland bike trail. It was about a half hour drive from the house.
I decided to order the burger, I placed my order at the counter and then sat down in the dining room, the dining room I sat down in was the cow room. The wallpaper had cows and on the mantle there was even a train.
The burger as described on www.thecorwinpeddler.com is Melted aged cheddar, caramelized onions, mayo, and black pepper. As you can see from the first and second picture it was huge. It was also delicious.
The corwin peddler also rents and sells bikes as seen in the third picture, they especially rent a lot of bikes on the weekends.
They were also voted as the best trail food in the Cincinnati Magazine. I can see why. Everybody should drive up to corwin and try this family owned restaurant or even ride the loveland bike trail to it, you won't be disappointed.



No comments:

Post a Comment